Author Topic: UBTrobot tech Sam Yang update  (Read 518 times)

A247slacker

UBTrobot tech Sam Yang update
« on: May 26, 2017, 12:52:41 PM »
I spoke to Sam Yang via email and asked him to join into this forum to help some of our users with their questions. he explained that they are not allowed to access a lot of sites from with in China and this site is one of them. I did not think of this difficulty in providing support.  He did say that he would pass this forum site along to the support people in California but that they are under staffed and the focus is on the Jimu and Alpha 1 robots at this time, so this explains some of the lack of support that we are getting for the Alpha 2 robot, it does not excuse them of course. I have asked them many times for support videos to help us all learn how to use the PC programming software and I have also asked them for more Actions created by them to help keep the Alpha 2 robot fresh, I'm not sure if we will get either of these though.

emptiness

• View Profile
Re: UBTrobot tech Sam Yang update
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 11:02:51 PM »
Did you ask him about providing support on the official UBTECH forum? I used to be able to access it, but can't at the moment. The last time I was able to access it (a couple of months ago) it was filling up with spam that the administrators were not deleting.

A247slacker

Re: UBTrobot tech Sam Yang update
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 11:20:20 AM »
He told me a while back that they were going to release a new forum, but of course it still has not happened. I'll ask him again and see what he says. I so wish they would get behind alpha 2, if they would do support videos and show people how to use the pc software and release some new actions, I think it would be so much better!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5