Author Topic: Remaining Developers?  (Read 573 times)

alanau

• View Profile
Remaining Developers?
« on: June 15, 2017, 05:58:09 AM »
Hey,

I am a bit sad that a lot of the main developers for Alpha 2 are selling this robot or moving on.

Even with a lack of updates from Ubtech, I still think that if we got together, we can develop some neat community programs for Alpha 2.

Hoping to inspire others to keep their robots and to develop, I'll soon upload videos of some of the progress I've made for Alpha 2, including the ability to track a ball via opencv and walk towards it, gyro-balancing, and I've also replaced all the ubtech's voice recognition/speech with Google's voice and speech recognition, and I also got Alpha working with Wolfram API so he can now answer random questions.  I've been quite busy lately, and haven't made more progress.

Alan

emptiness

• View Profile
Re: Remaining Developers?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 11:45:21 AM »
FWIW I have no intention of selling my robot and would be happy to collaborate on application development.

I've been pretty busy recently or I would have spent more time on Alpha2

A247slacker

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 01:01:27 PM »
alanau all the things you have been up to sound great now I wish I had not sold Alpha 2 ugh.

conde

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 08:00:05 AM »
Hello Alanau and rest of developers,
Your words sounds so nice. Till today i was only in the Step back, because not have the level to develop right now.
But i am doing step by step... my problems are solved now and my robot is working with the Neuron App too.
Just have the developer aspect with all libraries working on my PC... i hope you share your advances in the new software.
The aspect to link with Google sounds Cool... will this provide another languages to the Alpha?. i hope it works..
Want to Collaborate in projects.. Not in develop today because my level is low.. but to translate to Spanish language...
you can tell me and i will do.
Let's Do.
 :)

emptiness

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 10:47:26 AM »
@alanau Do you plan to push any of your code to github?
it would be really great to see what you've been working on and maybe contribute to the projects (if you are looking for contributors)

Videos on youtube would be great too!

CdRsKuLL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 12:09:51 PM »
I still have mine... he's sat on the shelf sleeping :-)

conde

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 07:42:07 AM »
I have mine Up and running.... doing Copy-Paste into Neuron program to change some easy things... 
Linking answer with movements and asking questions about my company (In order to introduce my Company to my Customers). .. etc.
I am very happy because all is working fine, have all the developer environment is well done and can send new versions and check into my Alpha.
I am very very Interested in the change of ubtech's voice recognition/speech with Google's voice and speech recognition.
Can you please share this parts of coding with us?... I want my robot to can talk in other languages... 
This can be a Big Step for our Alpha.
Have a nice Day.

Naymenos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 09:50:35 AM »
Hi Conde,

Can you send me your develop,
It is very interesting to me what you have achieved.

My robot its in a box,I was trying to speak Spanish, but my level is very low.
I'm spanish
This is my email... Thanks

naymenos@gmail.com

pimpito

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 04:01:18 PM »
Im spanish too great to see im not the only one :D

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5