Author Topic: Taking off Alphas head  (Read 125 times)

michaeldstone

• View Profile
Taking off Alphas head
« on: July 08, 2017, 04:14:16 AM »
I want to remove the head casing for Alpha 2 becausehe took a fall and there is something catching inside. I have undone a few screws but the red part seems to be attached to the white shell, anyone know how to seperate it? The red part has some slots but I dont want to force it of with a screwdriver.

BTW I just discovered it know has the sureveilance app is now working for Alpha 2 dont know when it was updated becauseI havn't used Alpha for 2 or 3 months. ..

Also I have a spare almost new Alpha2 for sale, I originally bought 10 of them on Indiegogo this is the last one it was returned by a buyer as they couldn't connect to Wifi, I havn't checked it yet but it was checked before sending and connected fine if there is anyone interested I will unpack and check it again, I will be looking for the cost price of around $700US + freight from Oz
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 04:22:19 AM by michaeldstone »

aamir001

• View Profile
Re: enquiring for alpha for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 11:04:42 AM »
Hello,

I just wanted to know if you have any more alpha 2 for sale and how much is the price for him?

If you could get back to me as soon as possible as I'd like to purchasee it as soon as possible, thank you

CdRsKuLL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Taking off Alphas head
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 08:46:57 AM »
The colour top lifts off at the back, there are no screws to undo. You then need to lift it over the camera at the front. It then just clips back over when rebuiding.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5