Author Topic: Welcome to Neuron  (Read 2210 times)

comeplaydie

• View Profile
Re: Welcome to Neuron
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2016, 12:12:11 PM »
Hey dude I loaded on Neuron by installing the apk in the files from github and he works pretty well so far the only thing is his accelerometer doesn't seem to work when laid down and the action like sit/stand just make him wave his arms instead. I'm not entirely sure I was supposed to install that apk or just run it via the android studio or something? I am new with all this :p
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 12:20:15 PM by comeplaydie »

CdRsKuLL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2016, 12:43:05 PM »
I've uploaded a new one which includes the stand up actions built in. You will need to uninstall your current version by going on the menu, press and hold, then drag it up to the uninstall option at the top on Vysor. Then install the one I've uploaded to the Download section.

http://alpha2.uk/index.php?action=downloads;cat=16

This one has the radio etc.. Just compiled it from my current code. :-)

Let me know how you get on.

Steve

comeplaydie

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2016, 02:30:35 PM »
Thanks dude I'm loaded it on now.
Does Neuron have more voice commands now or is the current command list up to date?

Good job btw, doesn't seem like ubtech will have anything software wise for some time yet >.<

CdRsKuLL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2016, 03:12:57 PM »
Just updated the command list in the first post. 

Things like weather and how far to drive to.. They work on key words. ie. You can say anything currently with the word 'weather' in it. It will then search for the word 'to', if no 'to' is in it tells you the weather using your current location. If a 'to' is found then is uses whats next as the location. Same with the far to drive.. That looks for the word 'drive' / 'long' / 'to get to' ..  If you say anything with these words in, it then searches it for 'from' and 'to'. 

The reason I've coded it like this is because trying to remember the correct command is a nightmare! So.. you could just say 'weather' and he would tell you. You could also say, 'Alpha, whats the weather like today as it looks cold outside.'  He would reply the same to both.

When you look at how we write English you can strip out alot of the words. I'm currently trying to work on 'who is' and 'how old is'  .. 'Play something by'  etc..  might be a week or so before I get them working :-)

maiquelrinco

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2016, 01:36:33 PM »
Good Work, I really would like to contribute coding something for your app neuron, when you have a time please do how to about how to get working your code with libraries and everything to start to contribute.
Regards and marvellous job ! 👍

maiquelrinco

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2016, 07:57:06 PM »
Hello,

To improve debug of Alpha 2 you can use Cydia Impactor, as the picture under:

I also not figure out how to install neuron, I try with APK installer, seem to be the driver doesn't work well, my Universal ADB driver I mean, the neuron app seem to be instaled, but show me a error that "no OpenCV package instaled" when I try to run under vysor. When I click try to install, he said "install failed" and close, not open the app.

Regards
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 08:02:14 PM by Mike »

maiquelrinco

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2016, 08:17:25 PM »
I have discovery Alpha 2 use an OpenFire Server XMPP to exchange messages with server, and yes they have a server for ABROAD Clients..
Server is abroadopenfire.ubtrobot.com and exchange XMPP Messages, uses a unique key generated in real time to exchange and secure the messages.

Take a look

NOT figure out yet how to install a file manager and an APK Installer who works well and permit me to install the File Manager to install neuron :-(

I/CHEST   ( 3422): f8 8f 0a 00 00 80 01 38 00 c3 ed
W/ContextImpl( 3422): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified user: android.app.ContextImpl.sendBroadcast:1344 android.content.ContextWrapper.sendBroadcast:377 com.ubtechinc.service.alpha2serialportserver.Alpha2CallBinderManager.onDataProcess:99 com.ubtechinc.services.AlphaSerialPortServices.onDataReceived:122 com.ubtechinc.serialport.SerialPortUtl$ReadThread.run:138
W/AudioFlinger(  168): RecordThread: buffer overflow
D/        ( 3422): !!!! scheduleAtFixedRate
D/        ( 3422): !!!! getHasLogin=0
D/        ( 3422): !!!! onLineState=available
D/        ( 3422): !!!! robotHolder=
I/nxy     ( 3422): !!޻▒{
I/nxy     ( 3422):   "code" : "value",
I/nxy     ( 3422):   "type" : "requestKey",
I/nxy     ( 3422):   "appType" : "2",
I/nxy     ( 3422):   "requestKey" : "F29F45B4EFB2C2EF86D0381769203D25",
I/nxy     ( 3422):   "requestTime" : "20161202201210",
I/nxy     ( 3422):   "serviceVersion" : "V1.0",
I/nxy     ( 3422):   "systemLanguage" : null
I/nxy     ( 3422): }
I/nxy     ( 3422): !!!║{"status":true,"info":"abroadopenfire.ubtrobot.com","models":"UBTech832%1293*6"}
D/Alpha2XmppServices( 3422): !!!! getRequestkey code == 1
I/nxy     ( 3422): !!޻▒{
I/nxy     ( 3422):   "userName" : null,
I/nxy     ( 3422):   "appType" : "2",
I/nxy     ( 3422):   "requestKey" : "E2CB142C04CE36893EAA1908D782B65F",
I/nxy     ( 3422):   "requestTime" : "20161202201211",
I/nxy     ( 3422):   "serviceVersion" : "V1.0",
I/nxy     ( 3422):   "systemLanguage" : null

maiquelrinco

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2016, 08:22:07 PM »
Another discovery is Alpha 2 uses Jivesoftwware smack to work out with xmpp messages.

https://github.com/igniterealtime/Smack/tree/master/smack-android/src/main/java/org/jivesoftware/smack

maiquelrinco

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2016, 08:53:11 PM »
I just install the apk filemanager using and APK command, the only way, now the FUN starts.  ;D

Off course my rom is blocked for unknown sources install, so I need to unlock that in security settings at android, to install APK from unknown sources.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 08:55:57 PM by Mike »

Naymenos

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2017, 12:30:12 PM »
Hello,

I have the same error witch neuron that Mike. I dont Install OPenCV.

I Un-bloked the unknown sources install and connect witch extension google Chrome.

Thanks

Krums

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2017, 04:52:31 PM »
Hello,

I have the same error witch neuron that Mike. I dont Install OPenCV.

I Un-bloked the unknown sources install and connect witch extension google Chrome.

Thanks

We have made it easier - Download Open CV for android, and just installed it through Vysor. It works after a reboot of the robot - it monitors the person who found. The truth is not taught him to recognize faces in the photo. Perhaps that should be done through the neuron pictures - do not know. The problem is also in the fact,
that many of its functions in applications simply do not work in Russia. Perhaps that reads alpha ip address, and therefore such problems. For example in the English setting application we did not work - just as the Chinese remain.

McEarly

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2017, 12:00:54 AM »
Hi everyone,
I've got my alpha2 one week ago and I'm trying to get familiar with.

Steve I've seen your video an this great forum. I'm a Android beginner.
I've installed vysor and can see the screen of alpha.
But how can I install Neuron on alpha? I don't find a file explorer or
something like to start the copied *.apk file.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5