Author Topic: Own app to operate alpha 2  (Read 1386 times)

superpoginimikel

• View Profile
Own app to operate alpha 2
« on: March 02, 2017, 11:04:15 AM »
hello,

I have seen great work from this forum like neuron by steve but all which are adding functionalities to alpha. I am still new to alpha and got him yesterday and started playing with him. the SDK from the site isnt really well documented and quite hard just to follow it.

I have tried neuron and opened alpha using Vysor. tho besides adding him functionality, is it possible to create an app on my phone whereby i can communicate with alpha using that separate app. kinda like their alpha app. is there a way to use an app i'll create and connect to alpha?

thanks

A247slacker

Re: Own app to operate alpha 2
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 06:20:49 PM »
I'd love to see if some one can expand on the Alpha's ability to answer questions like the way you can say who is Elton John and he will tell you I wonder if this  is coming from wiki sources or just from Ubtech servers? if it is wiki then could it be expanded to be any info that is on wiki? kinda like Alexa does but not using the alexa like the new robot just how his built in voice does it now for people questions. Im not a programmer so I have no idea if this is easy or hard but it would be cool then you could have more of a conversation with alpha.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 01:00:20 PM by A247slacker »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5