Author Topic: Get SDK and connection to Eclipse  (Read 360 times)

conde

• View Profile
Get SDK and connection to Eclipse
« on: April 20, 2017, 08:11:32 AM »
Hello, one week with the Alpha2.. I want to try to program on it. Till now i can:
Connect USB Ok
Connect by Visor Ok
Connect and program with the visual Alpharobot2s PC APP - Ok.
Now installed Eclipse - and i am Loose....
Download SDK from Ubtech and all SDKs for different actions ARE THE SAME. and seems to be a kind of Sample.
I cannot find the files mentioned on the developers manual and do not have the SDK into Eclipse.
Please need some help.

I was programmer in the past but with another kind of languages and i am so loosed now.
can somebody tell me How To.. in order to get the real SDK and configure on Eclipse to can program and link my Robot.
Thanks in advance.

Javier Quintana

alanau

• View Profile
Re: Get SDK and connection to Eclipse
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 03:59:13 PM »
Hello Conde,

I recommend you use "Android Studio" instead of Eclipse.  And to get a feel for the functions/libraries, I recommend downloading and opening "Neuron" application as developed by the admin.

Alan

conde

• View Profile
SDK connection Neuron APP and Vysor problem -HELP !
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 02:16:20 PM »
Hello again,
I tried to install Neuron and get and APP failure when install into Alpha2, i read the comments into Neuron side of the Forum and then know must to do some changes
in the access to APPs to let them install. .... Because i did it bad, my alpha looses Internet access...

When try to change system security options into the Robot with Vysor... i press somewhere and get a black screen into Vysor:
Now, i can see only this black screen..
If i press the TAKESCREENSHOT in Vysor, i can see the real image must be, and i can press over menus locating where to press into the black screen and doins then another screenshot to see next page.

Can someone help me to have again the real screen??? and not the black one?

I do not really know which option i pressed inside the confg menus...
Need to find in order to revert the problem.
The prolem still there if i shutdown and power again... all time black screen.
Please Help.

Thanks a Lot

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5